Investment Analysts’ Weekly Ratings Updates for Caesarstone (CSTE)
Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Caesarstone (NASDAQ: CSTE) in the last few weeks:
- 2/8/2018 – Caesarstone was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 2/7/2018 – Caesarstone was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG to a “hold” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/22/2018 – Caesarstone was downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $28.00.
- 1/20/2018 – Caesarstone was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
- 1/9/2018 – Caesarstone was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “strong sell” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/8/2018 – Caesarstone was upgraded by analysts at Chardan Capital from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $32.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/2/2018 – Caesarstone was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “strong sell” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “CaesarStone Ltd manufactures engineered quartz surfaces for residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors and other interior surfaces. The company’s product consists of Classico, Supernatural, Motivo and Concetto. CaesarStone Ltd, formerly known as Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd., is based in MP Menashe, Israel. “
Caesarstone Ltd (CSTE) remained flat at $$21.45 on Friday. The stock had a trading volume of 636,845 shares, compared to its average volume of 357,223. The company has a market cap of $750.31, a P/E ratio of 29.38 and a beta of 1.88. Caesarstone Ltd has a one year low of $19.55 and a one year high of $44.00. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.02, a quick ratio of 2.20 and a current ratio of 3.31.
Caesarstone (NASDAQ:CSTE) last released its quarterly earnings results on Wednesday, February 7th. The construction company reported $0.19 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing the consensus estimate of $0.27 by ($0.08). The company had revenue of $148.14 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $144.97 million. Caesarstone had a return on equity of 8.52% and a net margin of 4.52%. The business’s revenue was up 9.7% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same quarter last year, the company posted $0.53 EPS. sell-side analysts forecast that Caesarstone Ltd will post 1.5 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Caesarstone Ltd., formerly Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd., is a manufacturer of engineered quartz surfaces. The Company’s products consist of engineered quartz, which are installed as countertops in residential kitchens. Its products are primarily used as kitchen countertops in the renovation, remodeling and residential construction end markets.
Receive News & Ratings for Caesarstone Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Caesarstone Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.