Kin Reaches Market Capitalization of $220.68 Million (KIN)
Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 9th. Kin has a market capitalization of $220.68 million and approximately $361,183.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kin token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinFalcon, COSS, Bancor Network and IDEX. During the last week, Kin has traded 5.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010824 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $114.45 or 0.01365320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004691 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012300 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00052271 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $34.55 or 0.00412202 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00103625 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002673 BTC.
Kin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Kin is a decentralized ecosystem composed of a group of digital services launched by Kik. The Kin token is an Ethereum-based cryptocurrency that is to be used for daily online activites such as instant messaging, social media, tipping and payments within the Kin Ecosystem . The Kin token will will also serve as the basis of interchangeability with other digital services. “
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon, COSS, Bancor Network, Mercatox, IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Kin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.