Quantum 24-Hour Volume Reaches $9,253.00 (QAU)
Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 19.3% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. During the last week, Quantum has traded up 13.2% against the dollar. Quantum has a market cap of $15.46 million and $9,253.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum token can now be bought for $0.20 or 0.00002285 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Gatehub.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 33.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00011723 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004856 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.29 or 0.01334050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00022663 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 56.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000625 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011218 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.70 or 0.00052598 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.97 or 0.00368770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.87 or 0.00110416 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002895 BTC.
Quantum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantum project aims to bring institutional grade liquidity to the cryptocurrency and digital asset markets, which is currently one of the main impediments to large scale adoption. Quantum will do this by deploying liquidity pools which will provide funds for margin trading to exchanges, connecting various markets by arbitraging price differences and making markets using price neutral algorithmic trading. Any income generated from the liquidity pool will be used to buy back Quantum tokens on the market at the best possible price and destroy them publically, making the QAU token a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Livecoin, HitBTC and Gatehub. It is not possible to buy Quantum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.