Skycoin 1-Day Trading Volume Reaches $974,548.00 (SKY)
Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 2.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on February 9th. Over the last week, Skycoin has traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $119.30 million and approximately $974,548.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Skycoin coin can now be purchased for about $16.22 or 0.00192848 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and C2CX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010904 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $114.50 or 0.01361790 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004648 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00022512 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0423 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00012278 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00052349 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $35.11 or 0.00417557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.71 or 0.00103623 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002656 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Skycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.