Triggers Trading 0.5% Lower Over Last 7 Days (TRIG)
Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded 7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 9th. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a market cap of $55.23 million and approximately $3.09 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triggers token can currently be bought for $1.72 or 0.00019824 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010627 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $115.94 or 0.01335930 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004632 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00022628 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012028 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00052304 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36.60 or 0.00421791 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.86 or 0.00102145 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002615 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Triggers directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Triggers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.