Weekly Research Analysts’ Ratings Changes for Kosmos Energy (KOS)
A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Kosmos Energy (NYSE: KOS) recently:
- 2/9/2018 – Kosmos Energy was given a new $6.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 2/5/2018 – Kosmos Energy was downgraded by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from an “outperform” rating to a “sector perform” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Kosmos Energy was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
- 1/24/2018 – Kosmos Energy was upgraded by analysts at Bank of America Corp from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 1/8/2018 – Kosmos Energy was upgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from a “neutral” rating to an “outperform” rating.
- 12/20/2017 – Kosmos Energy was given a new $7.00 price target on by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 12/14/2017 – Kosmos Energy had its “neutral” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. They now have a $9.00 price target on the stock.
Kosmos Energy Ltd (NYSE:KOS) traded up $0.14 on Friday, reaching $5.51. The company had a trading volume of 2,032,950 shares, compared to its average volume of 3,064,714. Kosmos Energy Ltd has a 12-month low of $5.22 and a 12-month high of $8.62. The company has a current ratio of 1.66, a quick ratio of 1.39 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.07. The firm has a market cap of $2,090.00, a PE ratio of -13.44 and a beta of 1.56.
Kosmos Energy (NYSE:KOS) last issued its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November 6th. The oil and gas producer reported ($0.09) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.06) by ($0.03). The firm had revenue of $151.20 million for the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $149.10 million. Kosmos Energy had a negative net margin of 23.83% and a negative return on equity of 8.88%. The business’s revenue for the quarter was up 126.9% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the previous year, the business posted ($0.09) earnings per share. equities analysts predict that Kosmos Energy Ltd will post -0.33 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Kosmos Energy Ltd. (Kosmos) is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company is focused on the emerging areas along the Atlantic Margins. Its assets include existing production and development projects offshore Ghana, discoveries and further exploration potential offshore Mauritania and Senegal, as well as exploration licenses with hydrocarbon potential offshore Sao Tome and Principe, Suriname, Morocco and Western Sahara.
Receive News & Ratings for Kosmos Energy Ltd Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kosmos Energy Ltd and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.