AppCoins Hits Market Capitalization of $63.49 Million (APPC)
AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 3.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on February 10th. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $63.49 million and $4.39 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, AppCoins has traded down 22.1% against the U.S. dollar. One AppCoins token can currently be purchased for about $0.63 or 0.00007509 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012416 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004715 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $108.63 or 0.01285590 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00022102 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011911 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00051734 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 26.3% against the dollar and now trades at $26.48 or 0.00313421 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00108842 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002763 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.