Civic (CVC) Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $8.64 Million
Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded down 5.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. During the last week, Civic has traded 0.4% lower against the US dollar. Civic has a total market cap of $152.11 million and approximately $8.64 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Civic token can now be bought for $0.44 or 0.00005294 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, HitBTC, Mercatox and OKEx.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012793 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004762 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $109.00 or 0.01300050 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022156 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011974 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00052486 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 25.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.08 or 0.00311060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00110975 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002805 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Radar Relay, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC, AEX, BigONE, Bittrex, Poloniex, Upbit, Mercatox, ChaoEX, Livecoin, Kucoin, Huobi, OKEx and COSS. It is not possible to buy Civic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.