Cryptonex One Day Volume Reaches $219,390.00 (CNX)
Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on February 10th. One Cryptonex coin can now be bought for approximately $6.47 or 0.00076998 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and HitBTC. During the last week, Cryptonex has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. Cryptonex has a market cap of $291.74 million and $219,390.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012670 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004742 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $108.96 or 0.01297240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00021975 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0470 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011969 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00051990 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 25.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.17 or 0.00311529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.27 or 0.00110406 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002800 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.