indaHash (IDH) Price Down 30.1% Over Last 7 Days
indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on February 10th. One indaHash token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001544 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. indaHash has a market capitalization of $51.80 million and approximately $187,179.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, indaHash has traded down 30.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.05 or 0.00012546 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004731 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $108.60 or 0.01294300 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00022182 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011938 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.37 or 0.00052039 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 27.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.84 or 0.00307931 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00108888 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002792 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “IndaHash is an influencer marketing platform that aims to connect brands, influencers, and the audience. The Indahash will allow discovering, create, perform and analyze advertising campaigns. Moreover, the platform will be powered by the IndaHash token (IDH), an ERC-20 token that will be used as the medium of exchange between brands and influencers. “
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex. It is not possible to buy indaHash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.