Loopring Market Capitalization Achieves $380.84 Million (LRC)
Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded 3.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 10th. During the last week, Loopring has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. Loopring has a market cap of $380.84 million and $2.53 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loopring token can now be purchased for about $0.68 or 0.00008006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta, Binance and OKEx.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 18.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012698 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004713 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $110.52 or 0.01303790 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00022159 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000561 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.51 or 0.00053176 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00327372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.46 or 0.00111581 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002758 BTC.
Loopring Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Loopring is an open, multilateral token exchange protocol for decentralized exchange on the Ethereum blockchain. Loopring is intended to serve as a common building block with open standards, driving interoperability among decentralized applications (DAPPs) that incorporate exchange functionality. Trades are executed by a system of Ethereum smart contracts that are publicly accessible, free to use, and that any dApp can hook into. Loopring’s token is based on the ERC20 Ethereum Token Standard and can be liquidated through a Loopring smart contract. “
Loopring Token Trading
Loopring can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, HitBTC, YoBit, EtherDelta, OKEx, Binance and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Loopring using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.