Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) Reaches Market Capitalization of $74.63 Million
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on February 10th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $74.63 million and $741,962.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for about $1.44 or 0.00016975 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, EtherDelta and HitBTC. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00145190 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005781 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00032272 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00034690 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00010922 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 26.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000285 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, HitBTC, Gatehub and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.