RaiBlocks Hits Market Capitalization of $2.48 Billion (XRB)
RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 10th. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be purchased for $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitFlip, Mercatox, RightBTC and Bit-Z. In the last week, RaiBlocks has traded 39.6% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,795.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $884.29 or 0.10097700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1,296.36 or 0.14803200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.93 or 0.01860490 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $260.92 or 0.02979490 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.24 or 0.00288162 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $144.18 or 0.01646350 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $484.74 or 0.05535310 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.29 or 0.00117485 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.52 or 0.00051638 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, BitGrail, BitFlip, Mercatox and RightBTC. It is not currently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.