Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact Cannae (CNNE) Share Price
Press coverage about Cannae (NYSE:CNNE) has been trending somewhat positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research firm identifies positive and negative press coverage by monitoring more than twenty million blog and news sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Cannae earned a news sentiment score of 0.14 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned press coverage about the company an impact score of 46.6426350896684 out of 100, meaning that recent press coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s analysis:
- A Look At Cannae Holdings Inc (NYSE:CNNE) And The Consumer Sector (finance.yahoo.com)
- Analysts Expect Cannae Holdings Inc (CNNE) to Announce ($0.07) Earnings Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Comparing Compass Diversified (CODI) and Cannae (CNNE) (americanbankingnews.com)
- Cannae Holdings Inc (CNNE) Expected to Announce Earnings of -$0.07 Per Share (americanbankingnews.com)
- Zacks: Cannae Holdings Inc (CNNE) Given $18.75 Average Target Price by Brokerages (americanbankingnews.com)
Cannae (NYSE CNNE) traded up $0.24 during midday trading on Friday, reaching $16.92. 193,326 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 157,997. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 2.06 and a quick ratio of 2.06. The stock has a market capitalization of $1,177.13, a P/E ratio of 10.44 and a beta of 0.76. Cannae has a 1-year low of $16.16 and a 1-year high of $18.90.
Cannae Company Profile
Cannae Holdings, Inc is a diversified holding company. The Company has investments in a variety of industries including Restaurants, Technology Enabled Healthcare Services, Financial Services and more. The Company holds majority and minority equity investment stakes in a number of entities, including Ceridian Holdings, LLC, American Blue Ribbon Holdings, and LLC and T-System Holding LLC.
Receive News & Ratings for Cannae Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cannae and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.