Viacoin (VIA) Reaches One Day Volume of $931,727.00
Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 10th. One Viacoin coin can now be bought for $2.89 or 0.00034571 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, YoBit and Poloniex. In the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 11.5% lower against the dollar. Viacoin has a market cap of $66.39 million and $931,727.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $151.80 or 0.01816600 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0549 or 0.00000659 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004193 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006140 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028085 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.51 or 0.00042026 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004338 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001980 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Viacoin is a digital currency similar to Bitcoin that allows the creation of applications on top of the Viacoin blockchain in a similar way that email and web are built on top of the internet protocol. This allows the building of fully decentralized exchanges, issuing of new currencies, asset tracking, betting, digital voting, reputation management and even form the basis of fully decentralized market places. Our protocol for this will be called ClearingHouse. “
Buying and Selling Viacoin
Viacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coinroom, Poloniex, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Viacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.