Cryptonex 1-Day Volume Reaches $217,633.00 (CNX)
Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded up 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on February 17th. Cryptonex has a market capitalization of $340.68 million and $217,633.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded 16.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptonex coin can currently be purchased for about $7.55 or 0.00070163 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC and YoBit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011056 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.10 or 0.01255440 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004393 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00020153 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00055240 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009327 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.50 or 0.00106905 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.92 or 0.00277996 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00020880 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Cryptonex Coin Trading
Cryptonex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and YoBit. It is not possible to purchase Cryptonex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptonex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.