Nuls (NULS) 24-Hour Volume Hits $3.65 Million
Nuls (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 7.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 17th. One Nuls token can currently be bought for about $3.34 or 0.00030916 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, Binance, Bit-Z and OKEx. Over the last seven days, Nuls has traded up 25.6% against the U.S. dollar. Nuls has a total market capitalization of $78.70 million and approximately $3.65 million worth of Nuls was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011077 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $135.39 or 0.01253220 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00020031 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00055227 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009286 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.58 or 0.00107211 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.02 or 0.00277929 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 81.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000933 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Nuls is an open-source platform that will provide to the network members development tools for their projects. The Nuls' team main goal is to create a community-driven development based on the consensus mechanism proof-of-credit and modular architecture. Nuls token in an ERC-20 token that will be used to support Nuls-based applications, pay for application cost, exchange for assets, support Nuls development, and pay transaction fees just to name a few. “
Buying and Selling Nuls
Nuls can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, EtherDelta, Binance, OKEx, Kucoin and Bit-Z. It is not currently possible to purchase Nuls directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Nuls must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Nuls using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Nuls Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Nuls and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.