Crown Trading 8.4% Higher This Week (CRW)
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. Crown has a total market capitalization of $55.85 million and $45,863.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crown has traded up 8.4% against the US dollar. One Crown coin can now be bought for approximately $3.24 or 0.00029222 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, BarterDEX and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11,141.80 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,526.18 or 0.13776300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00040009 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $29.93 or 0.00270122 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00028074 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $157.57 or 0.01422320 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005413 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 118.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00007222 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002168 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BarterDEX, C-CEX, Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.