Flash Reaches Market Capitalization of $36.40 Million (FLASH)
Flash (CURRENCY:FLASH) traded 7.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 19th. Flash has a total market capitalization of $36.40 million and $25,959.00 worth of Flash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Flash has traded up 14.4% against the US dollar. One Flash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0404 or 0.00000365 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.41 or 0.01231350 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00004057 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018840 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00056787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009036 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00099819 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.98 or 0.00252580 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021338 BTC.
Flash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “FLASH is a blockchain platform that allows users and developers to leverage this technology for social media, websites, blogs and e-commerce sites. It’s a permissioned blockchain based on litecoin/bitcoin. “
Buying and Selling Flash
Flash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Flash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Flash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Flash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Flash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Flash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.