HEAT (HEAT) Achieves Market Capitalization of $12.25 Million
HEAT (CURRENCY:HEAT) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. One HEAT coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00003298 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Heat Wallet, C-CEX and OpenLedger DEX. HEAT has a total market cap of $12.25 million and approximately $12,060.00 worth of HEAT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, HEAT has traded up 21% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.70 or 0.01201750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017784 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.01 or 0.00165892 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00040364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093397 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Heat Ledger is a cryptocurrency written in Java that aims to solve scalability problems associated with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Heat Ledger offers sidechain solutions for corporate and personal use, and has a built-in decentralized “coin-to-coin” exchange, that allows users to trade cryptoassets between themselves or even fiat currency pegged assets. Hear Ledger's block rewards are given out according to a traditional Proof of Stake system and a new Proof of Presence system that checks for nodes that host the block files online. “
Buying and Selling HEAT
HEAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet, OpenLedger DEX, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase HEAT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade HEAT must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase HEAT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HEAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HEAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.