Playkey (PKT) Trading Up 11.9% Over Last 7 Days
Playkey (CURRENCY:PKT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. During the last seven days, Playkey has traded 11.9% higher against the dollar. One Playkey token can now be purchased for approximately $1.31 or 0.00011437 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta and CoinExchange. Playkey has a total market capitalization of $17.86 million and $8,332.00 worth of Playkey was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $137.70 or 0.01201750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017784 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093397 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.54 or 0.00231642 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022120 BTC.
Playkey Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Playkey is a cloud gaming platform that allows users to run games on low-tech computers by commanding high-tech servers that run the game itself. Playkey allows gamers to access any game while also providing private/professional GPU owners with a new way to earn revenue without “wasting” it on Proof of Work mining. PKT is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain. It allows users to buy and sell cloud gaming subscriptions as well as other Playkey services and future products. “
Playkey Token Trading
Playkey can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not possible to buy Playkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Playkey must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Playkey using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Playkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Playkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.