Cobinhood (COB) Trading Down 10.9% Over Last 7 Days
Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. One Cobinhood token can now be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001754 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Mercatox and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, Cobinhood has traded 10.9% lower against the US dollar. Cobinhood has a market capitalization of $66.18 million and $302,167.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009700 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $121.46 or 0.01158730 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003842 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017117 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.96 or 0.00056875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00089355 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.15 or 0.00230401 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.15 or 0.00020501 BTC.
Cobinhood Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Cobinhood Token Trading
Cobinhood can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cobinhood and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Cobinhood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cobinhood must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cobinhood using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.