district0x (DNT) Price Down 22.6% This Week
district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded down 13.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on February 21st. district0x has a total market capitalization of $50.40 million and approximately $1.54 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day. One district0x token can currently be purchased for $0.0840 or 0.00000789 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Bittrex, Mercatox and IDEX. Over the last week, district0x has traded down 22.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00009797 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $123.95 or 0.01163850 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003838 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00016898 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0447 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.91 or 0.00055506 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009425 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00090155 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $23.32 or 0.00218956 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00020439 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDEX, Liqui, Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance, ChaoEX, OKEx, EtherDelta and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to buy district0x directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade district0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy district0x using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.