NeosCoin (NEOS) Price Tops $4.13 on Top Exchanges
NeosCoin (CURRENCY:NEOS) traded down 6.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 21st. One NeosCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.13 or 0.00038846 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittrex and Poloniex. NeosCoin has a total market cap of $15.27 million and approximately $103,282.00 worth of NeosCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, NeosCoin has traded 6.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10,781.50 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,323.27 or 0.12469200 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00035924 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00043110 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $106.87 or 0.01000870 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00034287 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00253090 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “NeosCoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a network of masternodes that provide instant a private transactions. Neos v3.0 will provide a decentralized and immutable hosting service and social network, where participants are rewarded for their activity. Creating, sharing and liking (and more) content is automatically rewarded with a portion of the block reward (based on a point system). Neos v3.0 will offer access to the cryptocurrency without the need for exchanges or faucets. Within the network, there are also premium services that create a use case for the coin. Most of the coins spent on the premium services are bunt while a smaller part is sent to a development fund, making NeosCoin a deflationary currency. “
Buying and Selling NeosCoin
NeosCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade. It is not currently possible to purchase NeosCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NeosCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NeosCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for NeosCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NeosCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.