Paragon Hits Market Cap of $19.51 Million (PRG)
Paragon (CURRENCY:PRG) traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on February 21st. In the last week, Paragon has traded up 23.9% against the U.S. dollar. Paragon has a market cap of $19.51 million and $161,346.00 worth of Paragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Paragon token can currently be purchased for $0.30 or 0.00002829 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Tidex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00009624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $124.01 or 0.01168580 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00016662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00056531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009420 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00089797 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.42 or 0.00230066 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00020165 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Paragon seeks to pull the cannabis community from marginalized to the mainstream by building blockchain into every step of the cannabis industry and by working toward full legalization.Paragon's strength lies in the unique blockchain/cannabis connection that uses smart contracts. More uses of cannabis are coming to light, and Paragon wants to accelerate that process. Paragon wants to move forward in an ethical, morally responsible, and legal way.”
Paragon Token Trading
Paragon can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not possible to buy Paragon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Paragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Paragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Paragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Paragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.