Unobtanium (UNO) Market Capitalization Achieves $29.10 Million
Unobtanium (CURRENCY:UNO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 22nd. During the last seven days, Unobtanium has traded 3.5% lower against the dollar. One Unobtanium coin can now be purchased for approximately $146.76 or 0.01483920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Unobtanium has a total market capitalization of $29.10 million and $43,534.00 worth of Unobtanium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,007.20 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,206.39 or 0.12198300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00035224 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.80 or 0.00250806 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded down 29.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00023363 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00025626 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00005569 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00004909 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002230 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ultra rarity is this token's modus operandi. 1 Un per block, halving every 102,000 blocks. Only 196,875 Proof of Work UNOs will be minted before 0.0001 minimum block subsidies take effect at block 612,000. Zero coins premined. UNO's are an SHA-256 POW coin with a block target of three minutes and a hard cap to the coin supply of 250,000. “
Unobtanium Coin Trading
Unobtanium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase Unobtanium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Unobtanium must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Unobtanium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Unobtanium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Unobtanium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.