Auroracoin (AUR) Hits Market Capitalization of $14.85 Million
Auroracoin (CURRENCY:AUR) traded 3% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. Auroracoin has a total market cap of $14.85 million and approximately $28,999.00 worth of Auroracoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Auroracoin has traded 14.6% lower against the dollar. One Auroracoin coin can currently be purchased for about $1.72 or 0.00017117 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit, Bittrex and ISX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- FedoraCoin (TIPS) traded up 72.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- FlorinCoin (FLO) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.65 or 0.00065677 BTC.
- Fastcoin (FST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Tychocoin (TYCHO) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- GeoCoin (GEO) traded up 31.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00026870 BTC.
Buying and Selling Auroracoin
Auroracoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit, ISX and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase Auroracoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auroracoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auroracoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auroracoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auroracoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.