Bitcore Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $1.13 Million (BTX)
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. Bitcore has a market cap of $252.58 million and approximately $1.13 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcore coin can now be bought for approximately $21.84 or 0.00227206 BTC on exchanges including Bit-Z, HitBTC, C-CEX and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Bitcore has traded 29.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,703.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $836.53 or 0.08702280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,182.08 or 0.12296900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $204.00 or 0.02122140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $272.77 or 0.02837580 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.68 or 0.00391958 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $117.68 or 0.01224170 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00129029 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $388.13 or 0.04037680 BTC.
Bitcore Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Bitcore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcore must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.