ChainLink (LINK) 24 Hour Trading Volume Reaches $4.78 Million
ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. During the last seven days, ChainLink has traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar. One ChainLink token can now be purchased for about $0.64 or 0.00006667 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, Mercatox, Binance and COSS. ChainLink has a market capitalization of $224.31 million and $4.78 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009829 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $116.86 or 0.01215650 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003664 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00019945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0403 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.53 or 0.00057569 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010423 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00094820 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00219340 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00019316 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX, OKEx, Gate.io, Token Store, COSS, EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to buy ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.