Dent Trading 5% Higher Over Last Week (DENT)
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. In the last seven days, Dent has traded up 5% against the dollar. Dent has a total market cap of $286.67 million and approximately $3.08 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be bought for $0.0270 or 0.00000277 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin and Qryptos.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009761 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $118.56 or 0.01216550 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003653 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00019700 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00057486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010298 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00094292 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00219378 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00019397 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, Kucoin, Qryptos, EtherDelta, IDEX and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.