GameUnits (UNITS) Market Capitalization Hits $300,756.00
GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded down 28.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 24th. GameUnits has a total market cap of $300,756.00 and approximately $402.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, GameUnits has traded 22.2% lower against the dollar. One GameUnits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0866 or 0.00000897 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $38.10 or 0.00394473 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006315 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00131355 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 34.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004857 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00030272 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GameUnits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GameUnits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.