QASH (QASH) Price Down 20.6% Over Last 7 Days
QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. In the last seven days, QASH has traded down 20.6% against the U.S. dollar. QASH has a market cap of $287.61 million and approximately $2.44 million worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QASH token can now be purchased for about $0.82 or 0.00008413 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Bitfinex, Huobi and Qryptos.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009750 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $118.90 or 0.01217270 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003649 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00018979 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0409 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00057633 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00010298 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.21 or 0.00094277 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $21.38 or 0.00218901 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00019311 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quoine Liquid is a trading platform that aims to combine every liquidity source into a single highly liquid tradable order book. The Quoine Liquid team will empower their services with the blockchain technology and consequently allow the migration of financial institutions to a decentralized platform. The platform is built on top of QUOINE's existing technologies like, a Matching Engine, a Smart Order routing, and a currency conversion engine. QASH is an ERC-20 token that will allow users to benefit from the platform services and also work as a trading asset. “
QASH Token Trading
QASH can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos, Gate.io, EtherDelta, Quoine, AEX, Bitfinex, Huobi and EXX. It is not currently possible to purchase QASH directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.