RaiBlocks Hits Market Cap of $2.48 Billion (XRB)
RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded up 32.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. One RaiBlocks coin can now be purchased for about $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinFalcon, Kucoin, Bit-Z and BitGrail. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9,868.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $847.07 or 0.08652670 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1,202.19 or 0.12280100 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $209.07 or 0.02135550 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $277.07 or 0.02830170 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.53 or 0.00393550 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $119.32 or 0.01218850 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.08 or 0.00133595 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $393.95 or 0.04024090 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00035765 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Kucoin, BitFlip, RightBTC, Bit-Z, CoinFalcon and BitGrail. It is not presently possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.