ReddCoin (RDD) Price Hits $0.0112 on Top Exchanges
ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 6.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $321.11 million and approximately $49.94 million worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0112 or 0.00000115 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Bleutrade and YoBit. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded 37.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $595.56 or 0.06136360 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.40 or 0.00076226 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00022959 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $75.82 or 0.00781175 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00103093 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00052808 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $29.41 or 0.00303045 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00036551 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $92.21 or 0.00950114 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ReddCoin is trying to jump on the tipping bandwagon by making itself the social network donation go to default. A Scrypt coin with a 60 second block time and block retargeting using kimoto's gravity well. The coin also includes a 5% annual inflation after the 27.5 billion have been mined by PoW. Alongside Reddcoin inludes an innovative proof of stake velocity algorithm. “
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, YoBit, Coinhouse, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not presently possible to purchase ReddCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ReddCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ReddCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.