Vertcoin Reaches 24-Hour Volume of $1.66 Million (VTC)
Vertcoin (CURRENCY:VTC) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 24th. One Vertcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $3.71 or 0.00038570 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Coingi, CryptoBridge and Upbit. Vertcoin has a total market capitalization of $159.72 million and $1.66 million worth of Vertcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Vertcoin has traded 15.6% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,703.78 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $836.53 or 0.08702280 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,182.08 or 0.12296900 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $204.00 or 0.02122140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $272.77 or 0.02837580 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.68 or 0.00391958 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $117.68 or 0.01224170 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00129029 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $388.13 or 0.04037680 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VertCoin (VTC) is a cryptographic currency, similar to Bitcoin and Litecoin, with one major difference – Vertcoin believes that everyone who has personal computer should be able to join the Vertcoin network. VertCoin is a Litecoin Fork, that in turn is a Bitcoin Fork. Vertcoin is also the first cryptocurrency to implement Stealth Addresses, a new technology for providing privacy on the public ledger. “
Vertcoin Coin Trading
Vertcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Bittylicious, Bleutrade, SouthXchange, Coingi, Poloniex, Upbit, Bittrex, YoBit, CoinEgg and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy Vertcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Vertcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Vertcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Vertcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vertcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.