Voxels (VOX) Price Tops $0.12 on Top Exchanges
Voxels (CURRENCY:VOX) traded down 7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 24th. One Voxels coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001282 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Livecoin. Voxels has a total market cap of $26.24 million and approximately $747,230.00 worth of Voxels was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Voxels has traded 30.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $207.11 or 0.02123940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000592 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003390 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00013216 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00043809 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003157 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Voxelus is a platform that allows anyone, anywhere to create, share and play virtual reality games and experiences without writing a single line of code. Voxelus includes a bundle of free assets that you can use to design with more content coming out every week. The coin itself (Voxels) is a fork of Litecoin that is fully premined. Mining is possible but not recommended. We could not find their github repository. The team behind Voxelus is quite impressive: Halsey Minor – [email protected] Founder of CNET , Salesforce, Google Voice, Chairman of Uphold(formaly Bitreserve), Chairman of Voxelus.Martin Repetto – [email protected] CEO and co-founder VoxelusMáximo Radice – [email protected] Voxelus Platform DeveloperMichael Terpin – [email protected] Voxelus & Voxel PR TeamJim Blasko – [email protected] Creator of VoxelsVoxelus also features a stand-alone player app that plays the content created with the desktop tool on your PC, with or without Oculus Rift and on the Samsung Gear VR. We have support for real time multiplayer. You can check their latest trailer here: https://vimeo.com/157963300 The asset library can be expanded by purchasing content from designers all around the world in the Voxelus Marketplace, an online 3D asset store where users can upload 3D assets that are curated and compatible with the voxelus platform. To operate in the Marketplace users need Voxels, the official currency of VR and the only form of money used inside the Voxelus Platform. You can contact the Voxelus team by email at: [email protected] “
Buying and Selling Voxels
Voxels can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Voxels directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Voxels must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Voxels using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Voxels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Voxels and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.