Waves Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $21.94 Million (WAVES)
Waves (CURRENCY:WAVES) traded 3.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on February 24th. In the last week, Waves has traded 13% lower against the U.S. dollar. Waves has a market capitalization of $662.87 million and $21.94 million worth of Waves was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Waves coin can now be purchased for about $6.63 or 0.00067864 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, YoBit, LiteBit.eu and Exmo.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $20.85 or 0.00213429 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.47 or 0.00270950 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002126 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $13.22 or 0.00135396 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $29.97 or 0.00306826 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00017468 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0603 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001309 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003413 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.00 or 0.00061382 BTC.
Waves Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Waves is a custom blockchain tokens platform designed for large-scale business and consumer adoption. Waves was created to make the benefits of blockchain technology accessible to ordinary businesses and end users. The platform launched in 2016 and was designed from the ground up to address the shortcomings of existing blockchain services. The result is an enterprise-ready platform that emphasises security, easy token operations (creation, transfer, exchange) and a straightforward user experience, as well as dealing with critical long-term issues such as speed and scalability. “
Waves Coin Trading
Waves can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin, Exrates, Gate.io, Bittrex, Tidex, Coinrail, LiteBit.eu, Bitcoin Indonesia, Binance, Cryptomate, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Exmo, Liqui, COSS, HitBTC, Upbit, Kuna and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase Waves directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Waves must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Waves using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Waves Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Waves and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.