Xios (XIOS) Achieves Market Cap of $287,886.00
Xios (CURRENCY:XIOS) traded down 14.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 24th. Xios has a market capitalization of $287,886.00 and approximately $266.00 worth of Xios was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Xios coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.13 or 0.00001387 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge, YoBit and CoinsMarkets. During the last seven days, Xios has traded down 37.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $38.10 or 0.00394473 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006315 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00006782 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000716 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.69 or 0.00131355 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004857 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00030272 BTC.
Xios Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Xios is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Xios transactions will be accommodated in block's size of 40mb. Additionally, Xios team aims to integrate a wallet providing users with E2E (exchange-to-exchange) messaging, Stealth Mixer, and Stealth Addresses. “
Buying and Selling Xios
Xios can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CryptoBridge and CoinsMarkets. It is not possible to buy Xios directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Xios must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Xios using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Xios Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Xios and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.