ZenCash (ZEN) Market Cap Hits $110.86 Million
ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 6.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on February 24th. ZenCash has a market capitalization of $110.86 million and $744,677.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ZenCash has traded 25% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ZenCash coin can currently be purchased for about $33.69 or 0.00350634 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and COSS.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $117.79 or 0.01224660 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $387.05 or 0.04024030 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $123.76 or 0.01286670 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00040683 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00020669 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00017478 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
Buying and Selling ZenCash
ZenCash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia, Bittrex and COSS. It is not presently possible to buy ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZenCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.