Binance Coin Tops 24-Hour Trading Volume of $45.31 Million (BNB)
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on February 25th. Binance Coin has a total market cap of $928.17 million and approximately $45.31 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Binance Coin token can now be bought for approximately $9.37 or 0.00096638 BTC on exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. In the last week, Binance Coin has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00009694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.88 or 0.01246160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003693 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.85 or 0.00019028 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.74 or 0.00059223 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010336 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $21.93 or 0.00226033 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.89 or 0.00019456 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,019.20 or 0.10506900 BTC.
About Binance Coin
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Binance Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.