GameUnits (UNITS) Tops One Day Trading Volume of $197.00
GameUnits (CURRENCY:UNITS) traded up 10.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on February 25th. One GameUnits coin can currently be bought for $0.0959 or 0.00000988 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. Over the last seven days, GameUnits has traded down 19.3% against the dollar. GameUnits has a total market capitalization of $332,970.00 and $197.00 worth of GameUnits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.94 or 0.00370280 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001230 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005761 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007092 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002400 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000706 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00131313 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005429 BTC.
GameUnits Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “GameUnits is an Open Source Gaming currency created to revolutionize in-game purchases. Gameunits is a forked version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work & proof-of-stake algorithm. “
Buying and Selling GameUnits
GameUnits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy GameUnits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GameUnits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GameUnits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GameUnits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GameUnits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.