Lisk Trading Down 33.1% This Week (LSK)
Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 25th. One Lisk coin can currently be purchased for about $20.26 or 0.00208853 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Livecoin, ChaoEX and CoinEgg. Lisk has a total market cap of $2.07 billion and approximately $40.54 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Lisk has traded 33.1% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $26.16 or 0.00269635 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00067187 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002183 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.30 or 0.00147388 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.88 or 0.00286417 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00017927 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0615 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001304 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003489 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.60 or 0.00057520 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinroom, Bit-Z, ChaoEX, Livecoin, YoBit, HitBTC, BitBay, Poloniex, COSS, BitGrail, Upbit, Gate.io, Binance, CoolCoin, Bittrex, Abucoins, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg and Exrates. It is not possible to buy Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lisk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.