Qbic Price Down 51.1% This Week (QBIC)
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on February 25th. In the last week, Qbic has traded 51.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $256,335.00 and approximately $19,941.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can now be bought for approximately $1.24 or 0.00013044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $589.24 or 0.06198590 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00005922 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 15.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017201 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00027792 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018542 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003502 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00012609 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not currently possible to purchase Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.