Achain (ACT) Reaches Market Capitalization of $111.75 Million
Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. One Achain coin can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00003244 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, CoolCoin, Allcoin and OKEx. Achain has a total market capitalization of $111.75 million and $6.10 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Achain has traded 5% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007920 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $124.46 or 0.01084060 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002822 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016296 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00038660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.22 or 0.00088994 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.65 or 0.00179873 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00015750 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Buying and Selling Achain
Achain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Allcoin, Kucoin, OKEx and CoolCoin. It is not presently possible to buy Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Achain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Achain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Achain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.