Aeon Trading Up 1.7% Over Last Week (AEON)
Aeon (CURRENCY:AEON) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. Aeon has a market cap of $52.36 million and approximately $70,376.00 worth of Aeon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Aeon has traded up 1.7% against the dollar. One Aeon coin can currently be bought for $3.37 or 0.00030026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $346.48 or 0.03090690 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00012779 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00025776 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00008108 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001169 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AEON is a privacy driven cryptocurrency that allows anonymous payments. AeonCoin uses a CPU/GPU friendly algorithm “
Buying and Selling Aeon
Aeon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Aeon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aeon must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.