AntiBitcoin Price Tops $0.0083 (ANTI)
AntiBitcoin (CURRENCY:ANTI) traded 5.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 3rd. AntiBitcoin has a market cap of $145,740.00 and $10.00 worth of AntiBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One AntiBitcoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0083 or 0.00000073 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, AntiBitcoin has traded up 7.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,459.40 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,277.84 or 0.11178700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00030479 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $23.12 or 0.00202416 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.92 or 0.00025578 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00023738 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $164.20 or 0.01437750 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003765 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00004478 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anti Bitcoin was created as a symbol against greed and dishonesty inside the cryptocurrency community, it seeks to point out bitcoin's greatest flaws, such as market manipulation by small groups of individuals. “
AntiBitcoin Coin Trading
AntiBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy AntiBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AntiBitcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy AntiBitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AntiBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AntiBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.