AppCoins Reaches Market Cap of $66.33 Million (APPC)
AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.66 or 0.00005898 BTC on major exchanges. AppCoins has a total market capitalization of $66.33 million and $3.92 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AppCoins has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00008015 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $117.95 or 0.01046180 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003074 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00016241 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000426 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008894 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00039415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00089423 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.41 or 0.00189938 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015709 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.