ATMChain (ATM) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $370,458.00
ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded down 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 3rd. ATMChain has a market cap of $39.43 million and approximately $370,458.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, ATMChain has traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar. One ATMChain token can now be purchased for $0.0085 or 0.00000074 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $614.60 or 0.05367090 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002061 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00021863 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021390 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00017494 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 17.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000339 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Autumcoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake hybrid cryptocurrency. “
Buying and Selling ATMChain
ATMChain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ATMChain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ATMChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.