Binance Coin (BNB) Trading 11.7% Higher This Week
Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded 2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 3rd. One Binance Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $10.17 or 0.00089282 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a market cap of $1.01 billion and approximately $39.22 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded up 11.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00007955 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $120.52 or 0.01058310 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016300 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000430 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008795 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.43 or 0.00038929 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.82 or 0.00182817 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00015528 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,002.33 or 0.08801430 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Buying and Selling Binance Coin
Binance Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Binance Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Binance Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.