Crown Trading Up 19.6% Over Last Week (CRW)
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 3rd. In the last seven days, Crown has traded up 19.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for $2.79 or 0.00024852 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, C-CEX, LiteBit.eu and BarterDEX. Crown has a total market cap of $48.61 million and approximately $49,101.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11,262.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1,242.89 or 0.11077900 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00030670 BTC.
- PACcoin (PAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $22.32 or 0.00199018 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00023696 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $163.72 or 0.01460010 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00004712 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001697 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crowncoin was created in 2014 as a proof of work digital currency and an alternative to FIAT currencies. CRW is a peer to peer digital currency, which enables to send and receive online payments between two parties without the need of financial institution. “
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX, BarterDEX, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crown using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.